Proformer Pilates Terms & Conditions
- Our Introductory Offer of 5 Classes (valid for 14 days) is only available to brand new clients of Proformer Pilates. You can only purchase the Introductory offer once. The Introductory Offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from booking of the first class.
- Gift certificates are transferable but not refundable. Gift certificates are valid for 12 months when issued.
Yearly Passes (Block Passes)
- Yearly Passes (Block Session Packs) and Private Sessions are valid for 12 months (365 days) and are activated on the date of purchase. Sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable between individuals and CANNOT be extended.
- Monthly passes are valid for 1 month (30 days) and are activated on the date of your first class booking. Monthly passes are non-refundable and are not transferable between individuals and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
Bookings, Attendance & Payment
- A minimum of two people are required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled. Please be aware classes are on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, classes can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance..
- Bookings are made online or in the studio.
- Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
- If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. Due to our 9hr cancellation policy there is movement in the classes. Should a place become available then you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlisted offer, however, we do ask that you respond by notifying us if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client. Failure to respond to the waitlist offer will result in a lost session.
- Out of consideration for the Trainer, other clients, and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
- Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
- Sessions are not transferable to another individual and CANNOT under any circumstances be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be turned away from the class – or asked to create an account and purchase their own sessions.
- Cancellations/Rescheduling classes need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients, therefore, NO exceptions will be made. Late cancellations or no shows will incur a lost session.
- Trainers and classes are subject to change without notice. Proformer Pilates reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
- For unlimited memberships, a $15 no show/late cancellation fee applies for non-attendance or cancelling within 9 hours prior to class.
Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.
If you have contracted a communicable disease, please ensure you have clearance in writing from your doctor before attending your next class. This is for the safety and well-being of all our clients, staff and customers.
I agree that Proformer Fitness Pty Ltd trading under the Proformer Pilates brand is no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous, and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree neither I, my hairs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Proformer Pilates or its members for personal injury, property, damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Proformer Pilates does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a Proformer Pilates staff member.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.